The services take place at our location:
Saint Dimitrie the New Church
6060 Puritan Lane
Every Sunday morning at 9:00 AM Matins and Holy Liturgy at 10:00 AM. These are celebrated in Romanian and partial in English with responses by our choir under the direction of Ms Patricia Bratulescu.
On the holidays that are during the week and are marked with red in the calendar from Vatra, we are celebrating the Divine Liturgy from 10:00 a.m. The exceptions will be announced.
Information needed on weddings:
First, Middle and Last Names of the Groom: ________________________________
First, Middle and Last Names of the Bride: __________________________________
First and Last Names of the Witnesses (nașii – has to be married in the Orthodox Church and at list one of them has to be Orthodox) ____________________________________________________________________
Your address (applicants): ________________________________________________________
Phone Numbers Home: _______________________ Cell: ____________________
Are you a member of our church? Yes:__ No:__ If not, do you want to become a member? Yes:__ No:__
Has the groom been married before? No:__ Yes:__ Divorced:__ Widowed:__
Has the bride been married before? No:__ Yes:__ Divorced:__ Widowed:__
If you are not a member of our church for at list last 6 months, the Parish Council suggests a donation of $300 to the church. This donation dose not includes the priest and cantor honorarium which is totally on benevolence.
No service will be refused on financial matter.
The Witnesses (nașii) need to bring:
1. Two big and nice candles.
2. One small bottle of wine (preferable red). If they want a fancy glass, they should bring one.
3. Two “Lady Fingers Biscuits”
4. (One 1.5" Satin Ribbon, White , 6 Yds) We have one at the church that can be used. . Necessary things for Baptism: One decorated candle for the Godparents. One small bottle of oil (preferable olive oil). One big white towel (for the baby/catechumen). One small white towel (for the priest). The complete name of the baby/catechumen: __________________________________________________ The name of the parents: ______________________________________ Birth date of the child: ____________________ The place of birth: _______________________ The name of the Godparents (must be Orthodox):______________________________________________ Your address (parents or catechumen): __________________________________________________________ Phone number: (_____)_________________ Day and time required for the baptism: _________________________________ Are you a member of our church? Yes o No o If not, do you want to become a member? Yes o No o After the Baptism the clothes of the new baptized has to be white (symbolize the purity of their soul). Any specific tradition regarding the baptism can be discussed with the priest. The Parish Council suggests a donation of $250 to the church. This donation dose not includes the priest and cantor honorarium which is totally on benevolence. No service will be refused on financial matter. For any Special Services like Baptism, Matrimonies, Funerals, Holy Unction, Blessings of the House, or any other questions, please contact our priest: Rev. Fr. Ioan (John) Bogdan Tel./Fax: 303 460-7035 E-mail: email@example.com Cell: 440 668-0010
Lucruri necesare pentru Parastas:
– o coliva
– un colac sau paine
– o sticla cu vin
– pomelnic cu numele celor pomeniti la respectivul parastas